BPDA (3,3',4,4'-Biphenyltetracarboxylic dianhydride) also known as s-bpda or bpda dianhydride, is a raw material for the polyimide resin component of one of the super-engineering plastics.
Details of bpda dianhydride
Chemical Name: 3,3',4,4'-biphenyltetracarboxylic dianhydride
Synonyms: S-BPDA; BPDA Dianhydride;Biphthalicanhydride;S-BDPA;3，3'，4，4'BPDA fandachem;4,4'-Biphthalic anhydrid;4,4'-BIPHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE;4,4'-biphthalic dianhydride
Molecule Weight: 294.22
CAS NO.: 2420-87-3
HS CODE: 2917-3990
Quality Standard: Q/82HL01-2004
If you want to know more about our products, please contact us as soon as possible.
Product Specification of bpda dianhydride
|Characteristics||White or almost white powder, no bad smell|
Single metal ion (mg/kg)
Making polymer material,Electronics industry, Chips
BPDA Dianhydride Characteristics
- Physical, mechanical, electrical, and chemical properties under high-temperature conditions.
- High tensile strength and modulus, and also features outstanding long-term heat resistance.
Application of BPDA Dianhydride
- S-BPDA can be used to synthesize high molecular weight aromatic polyamide fibers. It can also be used to generate hybrid nanocomposite films.
- BPDA chemical is used for many important information and electronic technology products such as mobile phones and copying machines.
- Tape automated bonding (TAB), chip on film (COF), lead lock tape, high density flexible printed circuit (FPC), stiffener for FPC, office automation equipment, flexible solar cells, speaker diaphragms (for mobile phones, plasma televisions and car audio, etc.), heavy electric machinery, office automation equipment, thermal control film for satellites, printed circuit boards, metallic substrates, sheet heating elements, heat resistance wires.
Related News:Applications of Piperonyl Aldehyde
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will give you feedback as soon as possible.
Hebei Haili Evergreen New Materials Co., Ltd. was established in December 2003, covering an area of 26700m², with a registered capital of 40.2 million, 281 employees and a sales volume of 198 million in 2019.
The company specializes in the development, production and sales of chemical APIs, spices, polyimide monomers.
WHY CHOOSE US
Jinsha Road, Shijiazhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone
We are willing to communicate extensively with friends from all walks of life at home and abroad to work together to create a better future.
Copyright：Hebei Haili Evergreen New Materials Co., Ltd